Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Healthy again!!

Greetings once again fellow bloggers and my little army of followers! :D  I am happy to say I am feeling SO much better!!!
I didn't get much of anything accomplished this weekend .. but I had a good excuse at least! I did teach my class Saturday at Obsessions and had a great time doing it! We had a lady come in the store looking for a paint medium, which we don't have, but Google told her we did ;)  But Thank Google! She asked what we were doing and I showed her the Fringe Cuff that I was going to teach and she asked me to help her pick out beads for it and she took my class! She had NEVER done anything like this before!  
We had a great time in the class and she really enjoyed it and will be coming back again in March! It's times like these that just make me enjoy my 'bead therapy' even more! The other two ladies were just great as well! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's finished cuffs! This is the cuff I taught:
In other news.. my delightful children, errr.. pups, Guinness and Chito received their Canine Good Citizen certificates this week!! Is it silly to be so proud of this accomplishment?  Yes, these will be framed and hung on the wall.....

I had considered signing Guinness up for a Basic Agility training camp that is coming up in March but the minimum age requirement is 12 months and he will only be 9 months old :( So I am looking for a program nearby later in the year. I really think he would enjoy it as much as I would!!
So, until next time, have a lovely day and go create something beautiful!!!!






6 comments:

  1. What a great post! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better and could entertain us in cyber world. Your cuff is just gorgeous!!

    I am so proud of you and your pups too! That's a lot of hard work for them AND mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Jilly!!! I do feel SO much better! I hate being sick :( I did feel a bit silly over the certificates when they came in them mail.. but then I thought, these ARE my kids after all ;) I can't wait to do the agility!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is my turn to be the sicky then. I love your cuff and so happy that you introduced a new friend to beading! Yes you should be so proud of your pups! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw man! I'm sorry you are sick Kristen!! :( It sucks!!!!
    Thank you!! I am SO proud of them it's kind of silly ;)

    hugs back! Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank You Sharyl!! I'm currently working on a similar bracelet with a matching choker!! This might take a while... ;)

      Delete