Friday, February 3, 2012

The Best Laid Plans.............

 .. of mice and men....   I can't remember the rest of the quote or if that is even how it begins!!

I had fully planned to do a nice bloggy blog post today filled with beads and brownies! But I am sick.




Karyn

sent me this simply lovely sounding brownie recipe that I have been dying to try all week! Friday is my day off so I had planned to do this today. But right now, nothing tastes good, nothing smells good and on top of that I have NO appetite anyway.. So I just didn't feel I would do the brownies justice by baking today.
I spent my morning running a few errands and stopped by Obsessions  to pick up a clasp for my Runway of Pearls bracelet... I think I'm gonna like how this one turns out after all! :D   By the time I finished errands and returned home the meds had completely worn off and I ended up spending most of the afternoon in bed.

Hoping to feel much better by tomorrow as I have a class to teach at 3pm!! Going to go make some hot tea and just relax for the evening.

2 comments:

  1. Karyn is a sweetheart. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS a sweetheart! I'm planning on doing the brownies the Friday so check the blog! I am feeling much better, thank you!

    ReplyDelete