Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quick Update!

Regarding my Tough Decisions post of last week... Today I turned in my Quasi-Two Week notice at Spinning Bean .... I say Quasi because I will still be working there on Mondays for the time being.  But I will now be full time at Obsessions!  I am so excited to be there on a more regular basis where I can get to really know the customers and the store even better! I have met some great ladies there and look forward to spending more time there learning and teaching!

On a more bloggy note..............  any ideas of doing a themed day? I've seen Music Mondays and a Wordless Wednesday... so now I'm thinking: what would be a fun idea to brighten up the weekly posts???

Any thoughts?? Leave me a comment with a suggestion!

2 comments:

  1. I used to do a weekly 'handy tip' on a Wednesday related to beading... but to be honest I ran out of tips without using other peoples tips. I think a weekly theme is a great idea to draw people to your blog regulary though.

    I like the idea of Wordless Wednesday though as I would find it nearly impossible to not type anything!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Karyn! I have really liked the Wordless Wednesday idea and I might start it next week... not enough time this morning to do a proper post.. long day at work!

    ReplyDelete