Saturday, January 14, 2012

Busy Saturday ahead!

Good morning everyone!
 I had yesterday off from work, so I spent time around here trying to finish up a few projects on the table. I've had this idea for a bracelet in mind and tried to work it out .. but it would NOT cooperate! So after spending most of the afternoon fiddling, I ended up just taking it apart and setting it aside. I hate doing that but I'm learning a bit about wire, and I've learned you can't FORCE it to do something it doesn't WANT to do! So, I'm gonna tuck my idea in the back of my head and let my sub-conscience figure it out for me.


I spent some time outside, cleaning stalls and cleaning out the chicken's night pens. I'm glad it wasn't raining! The pens are hard enough to do on sunny days! I'm hoping that this year, what with having work again, I can finally manage to get my bigger coop built! Then everyone can be inside all snug and safe AND I'll have an easier time with cleaning!
After I put the wire disaster away.. I was kind of at a loss where to go... I knew I had to create something last night!! So, to make things easy I worked up a Wheel Pendant as practice for a class I'll be teaching next week at Obsessions ! If you're in the area you should stop in! This is the third time I've worked this up and I was glad to be able to do it with only one quick look at my instructions! Which reminds me that I need to write these into a more readable form...

And now I've looked at the time and realized I need to get ready for work! I'm at the cafe today so if you're in the area stop in and say Hi! The Spinning Bean is located on Main Street in Spindale, NC.
After that I'm headed to Obsessions again to help with inventory.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to turn a bead and wire quagmire night into a beautiful pendant making night! I just adore your country life, stories, and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jilly!!! *blush* my lil ol' life? lol :) I miss your blogs!!! Come on girly! Give me some more recipes!!

    ReplyDelete