Sunday, January 15, 2012

From Sunny Sunday to Super Sleepy Sunday....

Good evening everyone..

Would someone please tell me WHAT is going on with the Packers tonight? YEESH! It seems like all the 'definite' teams are out already, Steelers... gone.   Saints... gone... Packers... come on Aaron!!!!  I mean, if I'm gonna watch the Super Bowl, I at least want to CARE who wins! ;)

Anyway, my bestie Kate, had car issues last night on her way home, so I was up late keeping her company on the phone while she froze to death in the cold at midnight. waited on the tow truck to arrive and take her safely home. Hoping that it's nothing major but will have to wait til tomorrow to find out from the mechanic.

So needless to say, on top of all the Earl Grey tea and M&Ms I had late last night, I was up for quite some time last night! And then the pups decided to wake up extra early ... on SUNDAY. I usually get to sleep in til 7:45 AT LEAST!

  I went to Obsessions today to help with the inventory. We have a TON of beads in that shop!!! :D I LOVE IT!  I actually am glad to be helping with this task since it really helps me to learn the store and what all we have there. I should be able to better help our customers find just the 'right' item to make a piece more special and unique! I must say, it's been hard NOT buying one of everything! SO many beautiful beads! And the ladies there are just AWESOME! I seriously can not say this enough! Just super fun and helpful and encouraging all the time! (and I'm not just saying that because Tammy reads the blog ) If you are ever in the area or if you live here and haven't gotten a chance to yet, be sure to stop in and say HELLO! I promise you will get a warm welcome!

I feel like I'm kind of bouncing all over the place tonight with this post.. but here goes... I'm addicted to PINTEREST! If you are on there, look for me: Christine Wessling. If you aren't on there, be sure to post your email in the comments and I'll send you an invite! (I'll set comments to 'moderated' for this post, so your emails aren't just Out There for everyone)
Pinterest is an online bulletin board. I've gotten SO many great ideas that I can't wait to try out!

Well, as I said, it is now Sleepy Sunday... and even though it's still early, I feel compelled to do my last check on the outside critters and get ready for bed.  Hope everyone has a Happy Monday.. (yeah, like that's possible)












No comments:

Post a Comment