Tuesday, January 10, 2012

EEK!!! I totally forgotted something!!!

Yes.. two posts on the first day!! But I totally had a mind squat and didn't mention one or two little tidbits...

First: I HAVE to talk about my BESTIE! Kate and I have know each other for a little over 5 years and literally read each others minds on a daily basis.. really. It's quite scary. She is my partner in crime, business... together we ARE There and Back Again Studios! Kate has a great knack for pulling together some lovely color combinations and also challenging me to think beyond a pattern.... we will end up trying out some new version of a pattern even before we finish the original!
Also, I MUST mention my sister!! Elizabeth and I have known each other for .... a long time :D  She has shown quite a talent with wire working and has developed her own line of Memory Shoes. Custom wrapped and personalized horse shoes for hanging or as a desk top display.



No comments:

Post a Comment