Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wet & Dreary Wednesday

Good morning everyone!

Well it's a wet and dreary Wednesday here... I think I will work on a few projects I have laying around that NEED finished.. although I REALLY want to start something new!  I have supplies for the other Beading Babes project, a lovely reversible bracelet. BUT.. I started the necklace first so I am going to make myself finish that one!

So one of the other blogs I follow, Amybeads , posted this fun Word Cloud link... it generates a word cloud of the most used words on your blog!

My oh my! I use MY a lot apparently!

I'm working at Obsessions today! And I hear that Tammy has been shopping for the store! I can't WAIT to see what she found!

So now I'm going to sign off and get some beading done! I'll leave you with my precious pup, Spanky. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh La La! Lookit you having a blog and all that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get the Word Cloud link to work for me... I am intrigued to see what words I use the most...

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I wonder why it wouldn't work? Did you use the link I posted or the one from the other Amybeads blog? I was curious to see what you used the most too! I'm thinking we'd see 'Spencer' a lot ;D

    ReplyDelete