Friday, February 17, 2012

It's been a few days...

.. since I've posted here! I've just been outside as much as possible enjoying the lovely weather we have been having... and I've also been working! YAY ME!  I don't know if I've mentioned it yet... but I LOVE my job! I really do!! Just too much fun to call it work. :D

This will just be a quick post since it's getting late and I need some sleep!!   

We have had two days this week of gorgeous sun and 60* weather! I absolutely LOVE it!! I am so ready for Spring and to be done with Winter!! Even though we have had a mild winter this season, I'm tired of the dark and gloomy days and the cold. I don't like cold. 
I can't wait to start working in my garden again! I long for the sweet taste of fresh baby greens and watching the little sprouts poke through the dirt and be continually amazed how a tiny seed can make such delicious food!!!
This is an older picture, but I did see this little guy poking his head out of the roots of the maple tree by our driveway :) Daffodils always make me happy!

Well, I gotta crash for the night, so I'll leave you with a few pictures of my late, lamented bulb garden which the chickens decided would make a nicer dust bath....


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers to remind us of Spring! I have a few iris that are wanting to pop up already--I'm afraid they will get frozen!

    Thank you for joining my blog! I'll be looking forward to learning more about beading and seeing your photography on yours! --Sharyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharyl! I found your blog through a fellow Beading Babe's blog! :) Thank you for dropping in here!
      I bet those irises will do just fine! They are one tough plant! I love mine!

      Delete